Select Page


How can I pay for my fuel drain?

How can I pay for my fuel drain? Once your fuel drain is complete we can take payment via BACS transfer, Cash or Credit Card. We accept VISA, Mastercard & American Express. To read about the different situations and how they could effect the price, please take a look at our “How much will it cost to drain my vehicle” page.

If you wish to pay by credit card, please enter the amount invoiced by your technician, and your card details below. We use Stripe as our merchant banker and card payment processor. Stripe is PCI compliant and you can read about their security here

The CVV number for VISA & Mastercard is the last 3 digits printed on the signature on the back of the card. For American Express, it’s the 4 digits on the front of the card separate from the others (usually on the right).

Expiry Date:
How can I pay for my fuel drain